Mahesh Babu, Venkatesh starrer Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu is in the last stages of shooting. Majority of the film has already been wrapped up and currently, the film’s climax is being filmed at a special Bhadrachalam set which was erected few days ago at Ramoji Film City. In the past, there were rumours that the film’s audio will be launched in Tirupathi in mid November; however, as per the latest reports, the film’s audio is likely to be unveiled on December 13, on the eve of Venkatesh’s birthday. Samantha and Anjali are playing the lead roles in this family entertainer. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha will be seen in pivotal roles. Srikanth Addala is directing the film and Dil Raju is producing the film. K V Guhan is the cinematographer and Mickey J Meyer has composed the music. The film is likely to release for Sankranthi in January, 2013.
- Latest title of Bunny-Trivkram film goes viral
- Boney Kapoor to remake cult Bollywood film in the south
- Nani to launch young hero’s teaser
- Press Note : “Majili all set for Huge release in US”
- Poll: Which of these two constituencies will Pawan Kalyan win from?
- RGV’s Lakshmi’s NTR gets a green signal from HC