Nikhil, Swati starrer Swamy Ra Ra, which released earlier this year, gave a new lease of life to crime comedies in Telugu. Directed by Sudheer Varma, the film revolved about a stolen Ganesha statue which becomes the object of desire for several people. Nikhil had played the role of a smart thief and one of the highlights of the film was its music and background score. Now, this film is going to be remade in Kannada. Prajwal is going to reprise Nikhil’s role whereas Nikki Galrani, the younger sister of Sanjanna, will play the role of a journalist. Vishnu is going to direct the film and the principal shooting is going to begin in the second week of August. Currently, Nikhil and Swati are shooting for Chandoo Mondeti’s Karthikeya. The film was recently shot in Vizag and the entire film is set in a temple backdrop. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red teaser to be out on this date
- Interesting gossip about Mahesh’s role in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Nithin turns emotional at Bheeshma success meet
- UV Creations eyes happening director?
- Mahesh Babu sets his future goals clear
- Anil Ravipudi looking for a star hero in F2 sequel