Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious 151st film, Sye Raa, is being eagerly awaited by the Mega fans and movie lovers since several months. This historical biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, has finally commenced this morning.
Sye Raa’s first shot was canned at 7:30 am on Megastar Chiranjeevi, popular character artiste Brahmaji and other noted artistes at the Aluminum Factory on the outskirts of Hyderabad. A giant set has been erected for the first schedule, which will also see the participation of several English actors.
Director Surender Reddy is helming this highly-anticipated period drama and Ram Charan is producing it. The film’s music composer is yet to be finalized. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi and Sudeep etc will essay crucial roles in the movie.
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu