Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious 151st film, Sye Raa, went on floors on December 6. The unit of this historical biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy canned a mind-blowing action sequence, featuring Chiru and other Telugu and foreign artistes.
Sye Raa’s first schedule has been wrapped up recently and the unit is quite thrilled with the output so far. After a brief break, the team will commence the second schedule. Director Surender Reddy is helming this highly-anticipated period drama and Ram Charan is producing it.
Meanwhile, Sye Raa’s music composer is yet to be finalized. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi and Sudeep etc will essay crucial roles in the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?