Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious 151st film, Sye Raa, went on floors on December 6. The unit of this historical biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy canned a mind-blowing action sequence, featuring Chiru and other Telugu and foreign artistes.
Sye Raa’s first schedule has been wrapped up recently and the unit is quite thrilled with the output so far. After a brief break, the team will commence the second schedule. Director Surender Reddy is helming this highly-anticipated period drama and Ram Charan is producing it.
Meanwhile, Sye Raa’s music composer is yet to be finalized. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi and Sudeep etc will essay crucial roles in the movie. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema