In a major good news for filmmakers and trade circles, the Telangana government recently gave its nod to the long-standing demand of five shows per day in the state. Soon, all the single screens will be running five shows as per the new guidelines.
The Telangana government has also given a green signal to the Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce’s requests like introducing online single window system for film shootings, online ticketing system in cinema theaters, allotting land for the construction of a film institute, mini theaters in RTC bus stations, mini cultural complexes and granting 8 crore fund for organizing the upcoming International Children’s Film Festival in Hyderabad.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu