Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi is all set for a humongous worldwide opening in a few hours. Meanwhile, in what can be seen as a major boost to the film’s box-office prospects across the state, the Telangana government today granted permission for one extra show per day, in addition to the four regular shows. The special show must be screened at 8 am each day from January 10 to 17.
However, the T govt. denied permission for all the benefit shows and midnight premieres on the eve of Agnyaathavaasi’s release, much to fans’ disappointment. On the other hand, ticket rates have already been hiked in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and this will give a huge boost to the film’s opening weekend collections in the twin Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival