Taapsee, who’s awaiting the release of her next film Saand Ki Aankh, has revealed that she has finished shooting for her next feature film, Thappad. Directed by Anubhav Sinha, the film is said to be yet another hard hitting drama. In the past, she had worked with Anubhav Sinha in Mulk, which was a major turning point in both their careers.
Not surprisingly, Taapsee got quite emotional after she wrapped up the shoot for Thappad, and credited the director for making the process so simple for her. Calling the process, of working with Anubhav, a curse, Taapsee said, “Final pack up on #Thappad 31 days flew faster than storm but left the same impact. While most of the times I am thanking my stars to get a chance to work with such a director ( in this case I got lucky twice ) but other times I see it as a curse. Curse of too much comfort , too much ease, too complex an emotion simplified too easily, too much to learn, too much of happiness, the only thing too little is the number of days spent on set. Damn! It’s gonna be tough moving on to the next one.”
Of late, Taapsee has been busy promoting Saand Ki Aankh in which she plays a 60 year old woman who achieves glory as a sharpshooter. Bhumi Pednekar is her co-star in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar