Actress Taapsee won nationwide acclaim for her gritty performance in her latest hit, Pink, which revolves around the plight of three young ladies. Now, Taapsee is busy shooting for yet another female-centric movie titled Naam Shabana.
Taapsee will be essaying the titular role in this intense drama, which is said to be a remake of her super hit spy thriller, Baby. Naam Shabana is being directed by Shivam Nair and produced by Neeraj Pandey of MS Dhoni fame.
Taapsee revealed that she is undergoing training in mixed martial arts, Japanese martial art form Aikido and Israeli martial art form Krav Maga for two hours a day.
- This Bollywood star would love to be part of Rajamouli’s RRR
- Samantha’s much awaited film gets a release date
- Press Note : “NTR Mahanayakudu Grand Premiers Today”
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Press Note : “All set for Mithai USA premiers on Feb 21st..!!”