Actress Taapsee won nationwide acclaim for her gritty performance in her latest hit, Pink, which revolves around the plight of three young ladies. Now, Taapsee is busy shooting for yet another female-centric movie titled Naam Shabana.
Taapsee will be essaying the titular role in this intense drama, which is said to be a remake of her super hit spy thriller, Baby. Naam Shabana is being directed by Shivam Nair and produced by Neeraj Pandey of MS Dhoni fame.
Taapsee revealed that she is undergoing training in mixed martial arts, Japanese martial art form Aikido and Israeli martial art form Krav Maga for two hours a day.
- YS Jagan to unveil Idam Jagath’s teaser
- RX100 team to auction RX100 bike for Kerala flood relief
- Young beauty donates big for her home state
- Trisha’s dream comes true: Joins Rajini’s next
- Poonam Pandey to donate her remuneration to Kerala CM relief fund