Actress Taapsee won nationwide acclaim for her gritty performance in her latest hit, Pink, which revolves around the plight of three young ladies. Now, Taapsee is busy shooting for yet another female-centric movie titled Naam Shabana.
Taapsee will be essaying the titular role in this intense drama, which is said to be a remake of her super hit spy thriller, Baby. Naam Shabana is being directed by Shivam Nair and produced by Neeraj Pandey of MS Dhoni fame.
Taapsee revealed that she is undergoing training in mixed martial arts, Japanese martial art form Aikido and Israeli martial art form Krav Maga for two hours a day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones
- Two heroines under consideration for Charan’s next