Taapsee has opted out of one of her upcoming Tamil films which she had signed just six days ago. She was supposed to be part of Sundar C’s upcoming film titled Madha Gaja Raja which was supposed to have Vishal, Varalaxmi Sarathkumar and Taapsee in lead roles. Although she was quite excited about signing the film, Taapsee revealed that she’s not able to allocate the required dates since three of her upcoming films also are on floors. “Unable to allocate all d required dates for sundar c-vishal project coz of 3 other movies on floor n chashmebaddoor promotions. So won’t b doing d movie. I wish d whole team n luck n really hope n wish I get to work wid em soon :(,” Taapsee posted on Twitter. She’s currently part of Shadow, Chandrasekhar Yeleti;s upcoming film and Vishnuvardhan’s upcoming film in Tamil. Her debut film in Hindi, Chashme Baddoor will hit the screens on August 24.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic