The lovely Taapsee has become the brand ambassador for a breast cancer awareness organization based out of Chennai. Taapsee is trying to do her part for the society’s good and she tweeted about this saying, “Hi from the brand ambassador of ‘Chennai turns pink’ breast cancer awareness organization. Let’s prevent breast cancer”. We have earlier seen several actresses getting involved in social events like this and Nagarjuna’s wife Amala and Samantha are active among social service organizations.
Taapsee is currently busy with a couple of Tamil films. She will be seen in a not so regular role in Aishwarya Dhanush’s ‘Vair Raja Vai’. When asked if she was playing the role of a villain in this film, Taapsee said that she plays the role of a lonely girl who is a regular at casinos. She further added that she does not play a villain in this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR gearing up for a crucial episode
- Lockdown Review : Chintu Ka Birthday – Hindi film on Zee 5
- Exclusive Interview : Ram Gopal Varma – I don’t read reviews of my films
- Prabhas creates another new record on social media
- Poll : Who among these should launch Balakrishna’s son?
- V V Vinayak ready with a new script