Actress Taapsee has never shied away from speaking her mind on various burning topics in Bollywood and in the country in general. The self-made actress has been making several statements about nepotism in the film industry.
In a latest interview, Taapsee said that despite being in the business for several years, she still feels like an outsider. “I
don’t have any Godfather, who would guarantee me work in this industry. So, regardless of how many hits or flops I give at the box office, I would continue to be an outsider,” said Taapsee.
She went on to say that ‘Outsider Syndrome’ is like a disease that would continue to stay in the minds of the actor’s without any background. “Maybe I feel it little less right now but I can never forget that I am an outsider” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message
- Poll : RR VS CSK- Who will win today’s IPL Match
- Latest-Rhea Chakraborthy sent back to jail again
- Alia Bhatt gives bulk dates to Rajamouli-Makes special request
- Corona effect – Small producers to vanish away in the future