After scoring the much-needed hit with Anando Brahma on her Tollywood comeback, actress Taapsee is awaiting the release of her Bollywood comic caper, Judwaa 2. She also has a couple of interesting projects in Hindi.
The latest update is that Taapsee has acted in a Hindi short film recently. Taapsee will be seen playing a self-defence instructor in the film, which revolves around the relationship between two siblings. Vicky Arora played Taapsee’s brother in the film.
This as-yet-untitled film is directed and produced by Kapil Verma. Taapsee reportedly underwent training to get the physical nuances of her character right. The film’s shooting was wrapped up in 4 days.
- Script work nearing completion on Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush