After scoring the much-needed hit with Anando Brahma on her Tollywood comeback, actress Taapsee is awaiting the release of her Bollywood comic caper, Judwaa 2. She also has a couple of interesting projects in Hindi.
The latest update is that Taapsee has acted in a Hindi short film recently. Taapsee will be seen playing a self-defence instructor in the film, which revolves around the relationship between two siblings. Vicky Arora played Taapsee’s brother in the film.
This as-yet-untitled film is directed and produced by Kapil Verma. Taapsee reportedly underwent training to get the physical nuances of her character right. The film’s shooting was wrapped up in 4 days.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award