After scoring the much-needed hit with Anando Brahma on her Tollywood comeback, actress Taapsee is awaiting the release of her Bollywood comic caper, Judwaa 2. She also has a couple of interesting projects in Hindi.
The latest update is that Taapsee has acted in a Hindi short film recently. Taapsee will be seen playing a self-defence instructor in the film, which revolves around the relationship between two siblings. Vicky Arora played Taapsee’s brother in the film.
This as-yet-untitled film is directed and produced by Kapil Verma. Taapsee reportedly underwent training to get the physical nuances of her character right. The film’s shooting was wrapped up in 4 days.
Articles that might interest you:
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?