A couple of months ago, heroine Taapsee’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual thriller, Game Over, had its official launch. The film’s intriguing first look poster revealed Taapsee sitting in a wheelchair and it raised curiosity among audiences.
The latest update is that Taapsee has wrapped up Game Over’s shoot. Nayanthara’s Maaya director Ashwin Saravana is directing the movie and Guru and Vikram Vedha producer Shashikanth is producing the movie in association with Reliance Entertainments. The film will hit screens in early 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jeevitha, Rajasekhar’s daughters to star in a film together
- Balakrishna’s heroine makes her directorial debut
- Star anchor’s crazy reprise of Ramuloo Ramulaa
- Case filed on Surya’s father
- Mahesh’s sister Manjula to expand her social media reach
- Lockdown Review : Chintu Ka Birthday – Hindi film on Zee 5