A couple of months ago, heroine Taapsee’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual thriller, Game Over, had its official launch. The film’s intriguing first look poster revealed Taapsee sitting in a wheelchair and it raised curiosity among audiences.
The latest update is that Taapsee has wrapped up Game Over’s shoot. Nayanthara’s Maaya director Ashwin Saravana is directing the movie and Guru and Vikram Vedha producer Shashikanth is producing the movie in association with Reliance Entertainments. The film will hit screens in early 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?
- Sitara reveals daddy Mahesh’s first reaction on her voice-over stint
- Poll : Should Mahesh do a pan-India film and make his Bollywood debut?
- No takers for RGV’s KRKR sequel
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth