A couple of months ago, heroine Taapsee’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual thriller, Game Over, had its official launch. The film’s intriguing first look poster revealed Taapsee sitting in a wheelchair and it raised curiosity among audiences.
The latest update is that Taapsee has wrapped up Game Over’s shoot. Nayanthara’s Maaya director Ashwin Saravana is directing the movie and Guru and Vikram Vedha producer Shashikanth is producing the movie in association with Reliance Entertainments. The film will hit screens in early 2019.
- Hunt is on for 96 remake’s leading lady
- Kajal kick-starts preparation for Bharateeyudu 2
- I would have earned unbelievable amount of money had I continued acting: Pawan Kalyan
- Ajith’s Pink remake seals its release date
- Mohanlal’s Odiyan sets a new opening record in Mollywood