A couple of months ago, heroine Taapsee’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual thriller, Game Over, had its official launch. The film’s intriguing first look poster revealed Taapsee sitting in a wheelchair and it raised curiosity among audiences.
The latest update is that Taapsee has wrapped up Game Over’s shoot. Nayanthara’s Maaya director Ashwin Saravana is directing the movie and Guru and Vikram Vedha producer Shashikanth is producing the movie in association with Reliance Entertainments. The film will hit screens in early 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series