Bollywood actress Tabu is making her Tollywood comeback after 11 years with Allu Arjun-Trivikram film and Rana-Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam. Meanwhile, Tabu’s sister and former heroine Farha’s son, Fateh Randhawa, is gearing up for his Bollywood debut with a biggie.
As per the latest updates, hotshot Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar, while known for launching several star kids, will also be introducing Fateh. Apparently, the young lad will be playing one of the main leads in the much-talked-about sequel to Karan Johar’s 2008 film, Dostana. The sequel also features happening young stars Janhvi Kapoor and Karthik Aryan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manmadhudu 2’s Hindi rights fetch a good amount
- No truth in star hero’s injury
- Valmiki’s release date finalized
- Kathanam gets a new release date
- Star producer to remake Dear Comrade
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening