It is well-known that the global health crisis, Coronavirus has hit so hard to the fortunes of the film industry. From the past 40 days, all the shootings have been stalled and many workers who are dependent on the films are left with no job.
As of now, the lockdown is expected to extend further and many producers are worried about the situation. Meanwhile, the latest news is that the Telangana Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas is predicting that the circumstances will be normal very soon and he will give full support to the industry in the days to come.
Now, this news comes as a ray of hope for the filmmakers and we need to wait for an official announcement regarding the same from the government end.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed