Kay Kay Menon, one of the most intense and phenomenal actors in Bollywood, will soon be making his Telugu debut in the Rana Daggubati-starrer Ghazi. Kay Kay will be playing the role of a naval commander in the film. The actor replaced Prakash Raj after the latter decided to quit the project to concentrate on his upcoming directorial Mana Voori Ramayanam.
Kay Kay is well admired for his intense performances in films like Black Friday, Life in a Metro, Sarkar and the recent Haider. Apparently, Kay Kay is quite excited about his Telugu debut and he has already commenced shooting for his portion. The shooting is going on in a specially erected submarine set near Tank Bund in Hyderabad.
Newcomer Sankalp Reddy is the film’s director and popular production house PVP Cinema is bankrolling the project.
- Ravi Babu’s film on a piglet ‘Adhugo’ all set for release
- After romance, Sudheer Babu returns to mass characters
- In a first, Rajamouli tells people to watch this movie
- Pandem Kodi 2 wraps up its shoot
- Now, third biopic on Jayalalithaa announced