Last seen in the 2015 horror drama, Tripura, talented Telugu actress Swathi has not signed any movie in Telugu yet. According to the latest reports, Swathi has been in talks for the Telugu remake of Tamil hit, Aandavan Kattalai.
Aandavan Kattalai starred Vijay Sethupathi and Guru girl Ritika Singh and the film was a decent hit in Tamil. Chinni Krishna, who directed Nikhil’s Veedu Theda and Allari Naresh’s Brother of Bommali, will be directing this movie.
Debutant Rakshak will be playing the male lead in this movie, which will also feature comedian Dhanraj in a pivotal role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?