Yesterday, we had reported that Aishwarya Rajesh had walked out of Bheemla Nayak, and Malayalam actress, Samyukta Menon has been roped in.
Gossip in the film circles says that Aishwarya Rajesh was not happy with the role and her limited screen space and that is the reason, she walked out at the last minute.
Already, the film has Pawan and Rana in lead roles and also Nithya Menen plays the female lead. The talk is that Aishwarya did not see any depth in her role and was there just for the sake of it. So, she backed out. This news is yet to be confirmed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours
- Samantha: Will definitely do more Hindi projects
- Satyadev chills with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Ram Setu
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tough fight between these two for elimination
- Not male but a female star to grace Varudu Kavalenu event
- Ram Charan’s RC15 gets underway