Many heroes tried hard and met both the CM’s of the states and asked for special permission to start shooting. But most of them did not take their films on the floors due to the rise in Corona cases.
But on the other hand, Balakrishna said that he will not start shooting until the month of November. But the latest we hear from our sources is that Balayya has changed his mind and is planning to rejoin shoot form this month-end.
Balayya has given a green signal to the team as asked to can scenes that require only a few artists. Already, we had revealed that a heavy-duty set is being made in RFC and a long schedule will be canned there.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru sets a new world record