Speaking about the same, an excited Tamanna said that she has always been motivated by roles that support women empowerment. She also added that both her and Neelakantha will create magic on the big screen.
Meanwhile, the film’s Tamil remake has Kajal Aggarwal and the Kannada version will have Manjima Mohan.
- After several changes, Raashi finally gets this project
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies