Speaking about the same, an excited Tamanna said that she has always been motivated by roles that support women empowerment. She also added that both her and Neelakantha will create magic on the big screen.
Meanwhile, the film’s Tamil remake has Kajal Aggarwal and the Kannada version will have Manjima Mohan.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi