Speaking about the same, an excited Tamanna said that she has always been motivated by roles that support women empowerment. She also added that both her and Neelakantha will create magic on the big screen.
Meanwhile, the film’s Tamil remake has Kajal Aggarwal and the Kannada version will have Manjima Mohan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested
- Bigg Boss-These two contestants in danger zone this week
- Special announcement regarding #NBK105 tomorrow
- Whistle is dedicated to all women – Atlee