It is already well known that gorgeous beauty Tamannaah is dubbing her own voice for the first time in her decade long career. Fans can listen to Tamannaah’s voice in her upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Oopiri. This afternoon, Tamannaah completed dubbing for her role.
The vivacious actress is quite thrilled with her maiden feat and is also upbeat about the film. In Oopiri, Tamannaah plays a crucial role that acts as a bridge between the film’s male leads, Nagarjuna and Karthi.
Oopiri was directed by Vamshi Paidipally and produced by PVP Cinema. The movie is slated for its release on March 25.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections
- Thanks to COVID- Sonu Sood’s dull career picks up
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters