It is already well known that gorgeous beauty Tamannaah is dubbing her own voice for the first time in her decade long career. Fans can listen to Tamannaah’s voice in her upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Oopiri. This afternoon, Tamannaah completed dubbing for her role.
The vivacious actress is quite thrilled with her maiden feat and is also upbeat about the film. In Oopiri, Tamannaah plays a crucial role that acts as a bridge between the film’s male leads, Nagarjuna and Karthi.
Oopiri was directed by Vamshi Paidipally and produced by PVP Cinema. The movie is slated for its release on March 25.
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha