It is already well known that gorgeous beauty Tamannaah is dubbing her own voice for the first time in her decade long career. Fans can listen to Tamannaah’s voice in her upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Oopiri. This afternoon, Tamannaah completed dubbing for her role.
The vivacious actress is quite thrilled with her maiden feat and is also upbeat about the film. In Oopiri, Tamannaah plays a crucial role that acts as a bridge between the film’s male leads, Nagarjuna and Karthi.
Oopiri was directed by Vamshi Paidipally and produced by PVP Cinema. The movie is slated for its release on March 25.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar