After a brief gap, Tamannaah is back on the sets of her upcoming Telugu film Aagadu. She’s paired up with Mahesh Babu in this mass entertainer and Sreenu Vaitla is directing the film. This is the first time that Tamannaah is collaborating with both Mahesh Babu and Sreenu Vaitla and she’s having a blast on the sets of Aagadu.
We had earlier reported that Tamannaah is playing the role of a mithai shop owner, who’s also a social activist, in this film. Now, for the first time, she revealed her look in the film through her Twitter page. “Frm da location of aagadu, Working wid da most awesome srinu Viatla :),” the actress posted on Twitter, while revealing her look. The film’s shooting is currently progressing in Hyderabad and the film unit is expected to head to Gujarat soon.
Thaman is scoring the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer. 14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej