Tamannaah seems to be quite confident about her upcoming Tamil film, Kanne Kalaimane. Directed by Seenu Ramasamy, the film also has Udhaynidhi Stalin in a lead role, and the film is set in backdrop of Madurai.
The actress, who had previously worked with Seenu Ramasamy in Dharmadurai, took everyone by surprise at a recent press meet of the film. Speaking about the director, she said, “I don’t think any other director understands me as well as Seenu Ramasamy does. I have seen the film and I am quite confident that it will impress the audience. It has a strong female character and also talks a lot about farmers. I really hope that I get to work with both Ramasamy and Udhaynidhi because I really enjoyed working with both of them.”
Although the film was shot more than a year ago, it is finally gearing up for release on February 22. Tamannaah will be seen as a bank officer in this village drama, and she is eagerly awaiting to see the audience’s response for her performance.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Lal Singh Chadha – Aamir disappoints
- Ravi Teja’s next production gets a title – Deets inside
- Impressive: Sita Ramam and Bimbisara day-6 collections in Krishna district
- List of movies and series to watch this weekend
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office