Tamannaah seems to be quite confident about her upcoming Tamil film, Kanne Kalaimane. Directed by Seenu Ramasamy, the film also has Udhaynidhi Stalin in a lead role, and the film is set in backdrop of Madurai.
The actress, who had previously worked with Seenu Ramasamy in Dharmadurai, took everyone by surprise at a recent press meet of the film. Speaking about the director, she said, “I don’t think any other director understands me as well as Seenu Ramasamy does. I have seen the film and I am quite confident that it will impress the audience. It has a strong female character and also talks a lot about farmers. I really hope that I get to work with both Ramasamy and Udhaynidhi because I really enjoyed working with both of them.”
Although the film was shot more than a year ago, it is finally gearing up for release on February 22. Tamannaah will be seen as a bank officer in this village drama, and she is eagerly awaiting to see the audience’s response for her performance.
- Noted actors in Keerthy Suresh’s next
- TFPC’s new move to boost Telugu film industry.
- Chennai girl signs Dil Raju’s next
- Actual reason behind Indian 2’s delay revealed
- Rakul’s prestigious film wraps up its shoot
- Lyca Productions rope young director for their next