It’s well known that star heroine Tamannaah will be seen as the coach of Telangana women’s kabaddi team in in the Gopichand-starrer sports drama, Seetimaarr. The film is being helmed by Tamannaah’s Racha director Sampath Nandi.
This evening, Sampath took to Twitter and tweeted a picture of him and Tamannaah in a dubbing studio. “Dubbing in Telugu, moreover, Telangana accent. Tamannaah nails it and how. Breathing life into every cell of Jwala Reddy. Kudos to her efforts,” Sampath tweeted.
Seetimaarr is being bankrolled by Srinivasa Chitturi. The film is scheduled for release on April 2nd. The film’s teaser and the songs have created a decent buzz.
And that’s a wrap!!!
Dubbing in Telugu, moreover, Telangana accent..@tamannaahspeaks nails it and how!
— Sampath Nandi (@IamSampathNandi) March 18, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Never took a single holiday in my 35 yr old career, says crazy director
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana