Tamannaah is one of the most successful actresses in Telugu cinema and she has had numerous hits to her credit ever since she shot to fame with Happy Days. Last year, she earned rave reviews for her performances in Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy, and another film F2 turned out to be a blockbuster. However, no many know what she does when she isn’t busy with her professional commitments.
At a private event, held in Hyderabad recently, the actress was asked if she’s a voracious reader, and Tamannaah said, because of her limited attention span, she hasn’t taken to reading books as much; however, she stated that couple of books have changed her life.
“I’m into spirituality and when I read Osho’s The True Name, it changed my life and helped me understand spirituality better. Another book which had a massive impact on my lifestyle is ‘Skinny Bitch’ by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin, and it was after reading that book that I gave up non-vegetarian and stuck to eating vegetarian food,” Tamannaah said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month
- Soundarya, Srihari’s first looks from NBK’s Narthanasala out tomorrow
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again