Milky beauty Tamannaah, is one of Tollywood’s leading actress and ever since Baahubali happened, her brand value has increased and now she has been roped in as the brand ambassador for ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ an initiative of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
The event was held at Agra by the association and after which Tamannaah took to her Instagram announcing the news. Tamanaah is already associated in the past with Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan and PETA’s ‘Be a Bunny’s Honey: Buy Cruelty-Free Cosmetics and is quite active on the charity front as well. She expressed her gratitude and said shell be looking forward to contribute in the national initiative.
The actress will soon be seen in the Nagarjuna and Karthi Starrer Oopiri.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual