Milky beauty Tamannaah, is one of Tollywood’s leading actress and ever since Baahubali happened, her brand value has increased and now she has been roped in as the brand ambassador for ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ an initiative of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI).
The event was held at Agra by the association and after which Tamannaah took to her Instagram announcing the news. Tamanaah is already associated in the past with Swacch Bharat Abhiyaan and PETA’s ‘Be a Bunny’s Honey: Buy Cruelty-Free Cosmetics and is quite active on the charity front as well. She expressed her gratitude and said shell be looking forward to contribute in the national initiative.
The actress will soon be seen in the Nagarjuna and Karthi Starrer Oopiri.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next