Actress Tamannaah has already had a release in the form of Sketch this year. The star heroine will next be seen in Naa Nuvve, Queen Once Again and Kunal Kohli’s film in Telugu, while she also has a couple of projects in Hindi and Tamil.
In her latest interview with a leading national daily, Tamannaah revealed how Baahubali is helping her get performance-oriented roles. “Ever since I did Baahubali, the kind of roles I have been offered are far more liberating and there is a lot for me to do in movies. Producers and directors come up to me now and say that they want a performer in the film,” Tamannaah said.
The actress went on to add, “Today, there are strong roles written for women. A movie like Baahubali, which is essentially a war film, not just had great scope for actors to perform, but also for actresses to prove their mettle. It proved that having strong female characters in a film, which is male-centric, is beneficial for the business.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL