Vijayakanth is one of the most popular leaders in Tamil Nadu politics. Being the founder of the DMDK party, Vijayakant is also widely known for his social service.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that considering the widespread of Coronavirus across the state, Vijayakant has suggested the state government to utilize his Shri Ansal Alahar engineering college and the DMDK head office building to treat the Corona affected public.
This kind of nice gesture by Vijayakant is now winning hearts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema