Vijayakanth is one of the most popular leaders in Tamil Nadu politics. Being the founder of the DMDK party, Vijayakant is also widely known for his social service.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that considering the widespread of Coronavirus across the state, Vijayakant has suggested the state government to utilize his Shri Ansal Alahar engineering college and the DMDK head office building to treat the Corona affected public.
This kind of nice gesture by Vijayakant is now winning hearts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month