In his latest interview, Ravi Arasu confirmed that his next film is indeed with Naga Chaitanya and that it will kick-start soon after he wraps up his ongoing film. Meanwhile, Chay will also begin his film with Kalyan Krishna.
Eetti showcases an inspiring story of a National Hurdles champion suffering from a rare medical condition called External Haemophilia. Chay will reprise Atharva Murali’s role in the remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack