In his latest interview, Ravi Arasu confirmed that his next film is indeed with Naga Chaitanya and that it will kick-start soon after he wraps up his ongoing film. Meanwhile, Chay will also begin his film with Kalyan Krishna.
Eetti showcases an inspiring story of a National Hurdles champion suffering from a rare medical condition called External Haemophilia. Chay will reprise Atharva Murali’s role in the remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gang Leader’s 6-day Nizam collections; Drops big-time
- Bigg Boss- Sreemukhi to be heartbroken today
- Naga Shourya signs Sithara Entertainments’ next
- Poll : Which aspect of Sye Raa’s trailer impressed you the most?
- Gopichand’s next with Sampath Nandi announced
- Valmiki’s Karnataka pre-release business