Popular Tamil hero Vishal is known for his social consciousness and he even wanted to turn politician by contesting general elections. Now, Vishal’s noble gesture for farmers in the twin Telugu states is winning hearts.
Vishal today announced that he will donate Re 1 out of each ticket cut for his latest film, Abhimanyudu, to the farmers who are struggling to make ends meet in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Abhimanyudu is running successfully and has grossed nearly Rs 12 crores in AP and Telangana.
Samantha is the film’s leading lady. PS Mithran is the director and G Hari is the producer of Abhimanyudu.
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections