Popular Tamil hero Vishal is known for his social consciousness and he even wanted to turn politician by contesting general elections. Now, Vishal’s noble gesture for farmers in the twin Telugu states is winning hearts.
Vishal today announced that he will donate Re 1 out of each ticket cut for his latest film, Abhimanyudu, to the farmers who are struggling to make ends meet in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Abhimanyudu is running successfully and has grossed nearly Rs 12 crores in AP and Telangana.
Samantha is the film’s leading lady. PS Mithran is the director and G Hari is the producer of Abhimanyudu.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film