It is a known fact that the entire Tamil industry is observing a strike regarding the exorbitant rates that are being charged by the digital service providers for showcasing their films.
The entire film shoots and events have come to a standstill from the past few days. But today, news came out that superstar Vijay’s film is secretly being canned in Chennai.
This has left many producers and actors furious who are questioning the unity in the Tamil film industry and as to why special treatment is being given to star hero films.
We need to see how the Nadigar Sangham and few other committees react to this. Vijay’s film is directed by Murugadoss and is being produced on a huge budget.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi