It is a known fact that the entire Tamil industry is observing a strike regarding the exorbitant rates that are being charged by the digital service providers for showcasing their films.
The entire film shoots and events have come to a standstill from the past few days. But today, news came out that superstar Vijay’s film is secretly being canned in Chennai.
This has left many producers and actors furious who are questioning the unity in the Tamil film industry and as to why special treatment is being given to star hero films.
We need to see how the Nadigar Sangham and few other committees react to this. Vijay’s film is directed by Murugadoss and is being produced on a huge budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer
- Clever planning helps Nithin’s Bheeshma big time
- Lakshmi Parvathi’s key role in a lady-oriented film