It is a known fact that the entire Tamil industry is observing a strike regarding the exorbitant rates that are being charged by the digital service providers for showcasing their films.
The entire film shoots and events have come to a standstill from the past few days. But today, news came out that superstar Vijay’s film is secretly being canned in Chennai.
This has left many producers and actors furious who are questioning the unity in the Tamil film industry and as to why special treatment is being given to star hero films.
We need to see how the Nadigar Sangham and few other committees react to this. Vijay’s film is directed by Murugadoss and is being produced on a huge budget.
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?