Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, Sye Raa, wrapped up its first schedule in Hyderabad recently. In the film, Tamil star Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi is essaying a crucial role.
As per the latest updates, Vijay Sethupathi is playing the role of Obayya, a trusted lieutenant to Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy. Vijay Sethupathi is one of the most happening stars in Kollywood right now and his addition to Sye Raa will boost the film’s box-office prospects in Tamil Nadu.
Surender Reddy is helming this prestigious project and Ram Charan is bankrolling it. Sye Raa also stars legendary Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Sudeep and Jagapathi Babu etc.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari