Tamil star Suriya’s Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK) is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will hit theaters during the upcoming Diwali season. Acclaimed director Selvaraghavan is helming this crazy project.
Currently, the NGK’s team is shooting on the outskirts of Chennai. And the latest update is that the film’s team will be flying to Rajahmundry in Andhra Pradesh for the next schedule which will kick-start from August 24.
NGK is a political thriller. Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the leading ladies in the film. SR Prabhu and SR Prakash Babu are producing the project and Yuvan Shankar Raja is the film’s music composer.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”