Tamil star Suriya’s Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK) is one of the most eagerly awaited movies which will hit theaters during the upcoming Diwali season. Acclaimed director Selvaraghavan is helming this crazy project.
Currently, the NGK’s team is shooting on the outskirts of Chennai. And the latest update is that the film’s team will be flying to Rajahmundry in Andhra Pradesh for the next schedule which will kick-start from August 24.
NGK is a political thriller. Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the leading ladies in the film. SR Prabhu and SR Prakash Babu are producing the project and Yuvan Shankar Raja is the film’s music composer.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next