Priyanka Jawalkar who became the talk of the town during the promotions of Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala has been away from the limelight since.
While there were several films offered to her, she didn’t sign anything. But finally, the Anantapur girl has joined the sets of Shiva Kandukuri’s upcoming film directed by debutante Srujana.
Shriya Saran is also playing a key role in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic