Yesterday, noted Hollywood filmmaker Manoj Night Shyamalan took to Twitter and tweeted a throwback Thursday picture. The working still is from the sets of Shyamalan’s debut film, Praying With Anger’ shot in Chennai in 1991. Also seen in the picture is legendary Indian Cinematographer Madhu Ambat.
After Praying With Anger and Wide Awake in 1998, Shyamalan for his big break with the 1999 Hollywood horror thriller, The Sixth Sense. He went on to direct acclaimed thrillers such as Unbreakable, Signs, The Village, Lady in the Water, The Visit, Split and Glass.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next