The lead cast of Baahubali 2 will soon visit multiple cities in the US as part of the film’s promotions. Currently, Prabhas, Rana and Anushka have been promoting the film in various cities in India and in the next couple of weeks, they are also expected to interact with the media and fans in Kochi, Bangalore and Mumbai, apart from few other smaller cities in North India.
After wrapping up all this, the team is expected to fly to the US to meet fans of Baahubali. The exact date for the US trip hasn’t been confirmed yet.
The film is going to have a massive release in US and it’s expected to release in close to 900 screens.
- Tamannaah to dub for the first time in Telugu?
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?