Megastar Chiranjeevi was the chief guest at the audio launch event of Sai Dharam Tej’s upcoming romantic drama, Tej..I Love You. Speaking on the occasion, Chiru had some nice things to say about Tej.
“I’m never bothered about the hits and flops of our family heroes. What matters to me is if they are working hard and being sincere in their work. Thankfully, all our heroes have always been giving their best,” said Chiru.
Talking about Tej, Chiru said that Tej will always be in his good books for being a hard worker. “Whenever Tej does something wrong, I’m the first person before his mother to warn and guide him towards the right direction,” said the Megastar.
Tej..I Love You stars Anupama Parameswaran as the female lead. Karunakaran has directed the movie and senior producer KS Ramarao has produced it. Gopi Sundar has scored the music. The film will be releasing on June 29.
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?