Director Teja, who was all over the news for two of his projects with Venkatesh and Balakrishna is all by himself as he has moved out of both the films citing creative differences.
Now, the latest gossip reveals that Teja is currently working on a completely new script which he is planning to pitch it to yet another star hero, Akkineni Nagarjuna.
Post the success of Nene Raju Nene Manthri, Teja was back in the reckoning with good offers in hand. But with things looking a bit difficult, we need to see whether he impresses Nagarjuna with his script or not.
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence