Director Teja, who was all over the news for two of his projects with Venkatesh and Balakrishna is all by himself as he has moved out of both the films citing creative differences.
Now, the latest gossip reveals that Teja is currently working on a completely new script which he is planning to pitch it to yet another star hero, Akkineni Nagarjuna.
Post the success of Nene Raju Nene Manthri, Teja was back in the reckoning with good offers in hand. But with things looking a bit difficult, we need to see whether he impresses Nagarjuna with his script or not.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look