Director Teja, who was all over the news for two of his projects with Venkatesh and Balakrishna is all by himself as he has moved out of both the films citing creative differences.
Now, the latest gossip reveals that Teja is currently working on a completely new script which he is planning to pitch it to yet another star hero, Akkineni Nagarjuna.
Post the success of Nene Raju Nene Manthri, Teja was back in the reckoning with good offers in hand. But with things looking a bit difficult, we need to see whether he impresses Nagarjuna with his script or not.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?