After waiting painstakingly for more than a decade, director Teja finally scored a blockbuster with Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri. Buoyed by the film’s success, Teja plans to return to movie production on his Chitram Movies banner.
In his latest interview, Teja, who had introduced numerous stars to the film industry in the past, revealed that he may not direct movies featuring new talents anymore. However, Teja went on to say that he is planning to produce movies with aspiring filmmakers and actors who come up with innovative ideas.
More details about Teja’s production and directorial ventures will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun ‘AAA Cinemas’ to kick start with Sankranthi releases?
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth gets upset again
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release