After waiting painstakingly for more than a decade, director Teja finally scored a blockbuster with Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri. Buoyed by the film’s success, Teja plans to return to movie production on his Chitram Movies banner.
In his latest interview, Teja, who had introduced numerous stars to the film industry in the past, revealed that he may not direct movies featuring new talents anymore. However, Teja went on to say that he is planning to produce movies with aspiring filmmakers and actors who come up with innovative ideas.
More details about Teja’s production and directorial ventures will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Nag-Kajal Aggarwal film
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident
- Trailer of ‘In The Name of God’ catches the attention of many
- Netflix making a sensational offer to Samantha?