Years later, Teja reveals that he has plans of making Chitram 2 and has the script ready for it. Adding further, the maverick director revealed that he will only produce the film and let some of his assistants direct it.
Meanwhile, Teja’s upcoming film, Hora Hori ,has created a good buzz and is up for release tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals details about her secret project
- Shruti Haasan talks about her first ever short film
- NBK-Boyapati’s film to go on floors from this date
- Poll : Which aspect of Sarileru did you enjoy the most?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s new posters claim non-Baahubali 2 industry hit
- Bunny reveals the first person who predicted Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success