The Coronavirus has created a sensation of sorts in the country and has taken a lot of lives already. The governments are doing their best to help the needy.
Now, the latest news is that the Telangana government has taken a key decision and has ordered to make mask-wearing compulsory for all those who go out and work in public areas.
The talk is that as the virus is spreading irrespective of travel history, the government has taken this decision. It will be announced soon to the public. Meanwhile, the talk is that the extension of the lockdown will also be increased soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention