Telugu actress Sri Divya is a name to reckon with in both Telugu and Tamil film industries. Apart from impressing everyone with her sensible performances in several hit films in Kollywood, Sri Divya also won the hearts of many when she donated 10 lakhs to Tamil Nadu CM Relief Fund during Chennai floods.
In yet another touching gesture, Sri Divya donated a decent amount towards the construction of 10 toilets in Rajapalayam in Tamil Nadu. Recently, Sri Divya was shooting for her latest Tamil film, Marudhu, in Rajapalayam along with Vishal and she was moved by the plight of locals who were facing numerous difficulties without proper toilets in their area.
Sri Divya then joined Vishal’s initiative in the construction of several toilets in the surroundings and chipped in with her generous contribution.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2