The way south films have dominated Hindi cinema is there for us all to see. But the Hindi media is not happy and are slamming the actors for remaking south films.
When asked Akshay Kumar about it, he says “What is the problem? Oh My God, my film was remade in Telugu and became a huge hit. Their Rowdy Rathore we remade and worked for all of us. Why does anyone have a problem”
He has two more remakes in the form of Selfie and a yet-to-be-titled film with Rakul Preet Singh in the pipeline. Akshay is also gearing up for the release of his new film Prithviraj.
Articles that might interest you:
- Guntur Kaaram: Time locked for the promo of Oh My Baby
- Bigg Boss 7 Telugu – Shobha Shetty’s elimination being celebrated
- Nithiin’s Extra Ordinary Man sinks further during the weekend
- Pic Talk: Venkatesh off to Vijayawada for Saindhav
- Nayanthara doesn’t want to be called ‘Lady Superstar’ – Here’s why
- Buzz: Shah Rukh Khan’s Dunki to have 6 AM shows