The Telugu film industry is hugely upset with the way the media and some television channels have been showcasing certain stars and the industry in a negative manner off late.
A huge controversy erupted when Pawan Kalyan took on some news channels and requested the public to boycott them. This resulted in some hush hush meetings between the big wigs of the industry and they decided to ban certain channels.
This in turn did not go well with the senior members of the media as they formed a team comprising of Allam Narayana, the chairperson of Telangana Press Academy and Kranthi of Journalists’ Association and met representatives of Telugu film industry today to raise their objections over the proposed ban.
Big heads featuring D Suresh Babu, Tammareddy Bharadwaj, Allu Aravind and K L Narayana attended the meeting which went for a long time. After a huge round round of discussions and a bit of comprimose, every body came to an understanding and this resulted in the industry heads to revoke the ban imposed on TV channels.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam records solid TRP’s on its TV debut
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot