The Telugu Film Industry is reeling from a series of high profile failures and Box Office disappointments.
Within a short span of time, films like ‘Sikandar’, ‘Rabhasa’ and ‘Aagadu’ failed to recover their investments at the Box Office, leading to huge losses in the trade. A number of distributors and exhibitors have suffered huge losses and are in bad financial shape.
Some distributors say that they lost more than 70% of their investment on these films. With such a huge monetary loss in such a short span of time, the Industry is looking for solutions to get over the crisis.
All eyes are now on ‘Loukyam’ and ‘Govindhudu Andhari Vaadele’ to see if these films can bring some cheer to trade circles.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals