Supporters of the Samaikhyandhra and Telangana movements are gearing up for a showdown in Hyderabad on September 7th. The AP NGO’s Association is planning to hold a Samaikhyandhra Maha Sabha in Hyderabad on that day and they have sought permission from the Police Department for the same.
To counter this, the Osmania University JAC has given a call for a ‘Million March’ on the same day and they have also filed a request for permission. The Police Department has not responded officially to the requests so far but many experts expect the department to deny permission for both parties.
This might lead to some tension in the city on that day, as both parties are firm on showcasing their might. Amidst all this, what will happen to Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Thoofan’? The movie is slated for a release on September 6th.
The Hindi version will most probably release on that day as scheduled. But will the Telugu version be postponed? That remains to be seen. The production team has not released a statement on this issue so far.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US