Thalapathy Vijay is the synonym for craze in Tamilnadu. His films do exceptional business irrespective of talk, and Vijay also has got a strong market in overseas. With his recent flick Varisu, the star actor has added one more successful film to his name.
Up next, he will feature in Lokesh Kanagaraj’s film, which marks the 67th film for the star actor. The latest buzz is that the movie will be arriving on big screens for Dussehra festive period. Though there isn’t any official confirmation, the news has gone viral all over.
Vijay and Lokesh have already delivered a blockbuster like Master. The movie withstood the effect of the pandemic and brought back audiences to the theatres. Lokesh recently scored an industry hit with Vikram, and hence Thalapathy 67 is one of the most awaited films.
The actor and director have a very good craze in Tollywood, too, and the biggie is expected to open big in Telugu too. Trisha is acting alongside Vijay in this gangster flick which will be bankrolled by Seven Screen Studios.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Chiru & Charan congratulate Brahmanandam on his phenomenal performance in Rangamarthanda
- Photo Moment: Self-made stars Ravi Teja & Nani in a single frame
- Vijay Deverakonda and Samantha’s Kushi locks its release date
- Das Ka Dhamki’s mass rampage in Nizam circuit
- Here are the worldwide day-one collections of Das Ka Dhamki
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food