In a curious turn of events, S S Thaman who was supposed to compose music for Prabhas’ upcoming film Rebel has opted out of the project. What’s even more interesting is that Raghava Lawrence, who’s directing the film, is going to compose the tunes for the film! “My best wishes to music director Raghava Lawrence Gaaru 🙂 for REBEL I wish the entire te@m good luck 🙂 And I thank Lawrence master for giving me KANCHANA which was a very big hit in both the languages:) but I am officially out of REBEL :),” Thaman broke the news on Twitter. Ever since the film went on floors, there have been some or the other issues plaguing the progress of the film. First, the film’s lead heroine Anushka dropped out of the project and Lawrence signed up Tamannaah as her replacement. Now, Thaman has decided to walk out of the film, although the reasons aren’t clear yet. Since the film is slated for release this summer, it remains to be seen whether there will be further changes in the film’s cast and crew.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?