Venkatesh, Naga Chaitanya starrer Venky Mama has piqued everyone’s curiosity considering that it’s the first time that the two actors have teamed for a full-fledged film. Although Venkatesh played a cameo in Naga Chaitanya’s Premam, in Venky Mama, the duo will be seen as relatives, whose life undergoes a dramatic change over the course of few years.
Directed by KS Ravindra (Bobby), the film also stars Raashi Khanna and Payal Rajput, and Naga Chaitanya will be seen as an army officer, whereas Venkatesh has played a widely respected man in a village. The latest news about the film is that Thaman, the music director, is busy scoring the background score and has been working on the final mix of the film, for the past few days. With this, the film is in the final stages of its post-production.
A formal date of release is going to be announced soon, and more details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time