Kiara Advani is one name which is all over the place these days. In Telugu, she is a big name after the success of Bharath Ane Nenu and her latest Netflix film, Lust Stories has got her rave reviews for her performance.
But many do not know that Kiara was also part of a very big project early. Going into details, Kiara was the first choice to play the lead in Simba, the remake of Temper which is now being done by Sara Ali Khan.
Her name was suggested by producer Karan Johar but thanks to Rohit Shetty, he felt that she was a misfit for the role and roped in Sara all off a sudden.
But this has not upset the young actress as Kiara is now part of a Karan Johar production called Kalank. In Telugu, Kiara is doing Ram Charan’s next film in the direction of Boyapati.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics